Summer Style: Blue Dream

Hello kittens! Today I want to show you this beautiful blouse from BerryGo JaMerry Store a fashion store in Aliexpress. 
Holii! Hoy quería compartir con vosotrxs una de las últimas novedades en mi armario: esta preciosa blusa azul! 



It's so femmenine and romantic, fits so well and it makes me feel like I'm out of a Disney fairy tale. 
The quality of this blouse is so good I'm shoock! It's price is really unexpensive, the seller was super nice and the package arrived in a few weeks perfectly. 
Es súper femenina y romántica, queda estupenda, de ensueño. Me hace sentir como una princesa de algún cuento de hadas de Disney. La verdad que es una prenda de buenísima calidad, sobretodo teniendo en cuenta el asequible precio que tiene (11,75€). Además el vendedor fue muy amable, y me llegó sólo en un par de semanas.



 
Me pretending to be a ballarina :') this blouse brings out the magic within me 


It's available in other shades, but I picked blue beacause I though it would be perfect for Summer and I really love it! I think the dusty pink would be so beautiful too! And maybe in white it would be dreamy... 
Está disponible en varios colores, pero yo decidí escoger la azul porque creí que era la más ideal para el verano, y me ha encantado!! Aunque hay que decir que la rosita claro tiene una pinta estupenda, estoy segura de que también es preciosa. ¿Y a vosotrxs, cuál os gusta más) ^^




Pics taken by: Ale


CONVERSATION

16 comentarios:

  1. Ooh this is so so pretty! It really is fit for a princess! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... this top is everything!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blue top is amazing. I like how you styled it. You look like a princess!!!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this top!

    Mucho Amor.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es una blusa super bonita, que voy a decir yo que me chiflan todas las prendas de tul, y además el color me encanta, ¡feliz semana guapa!

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blue sure looks dreamy on you... you look amazing.

    Glowyshoe's blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun blouse! It looks so good on you! :)


    Hope that your week is going well! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. This is stunning. You look AMAZING!

    https://lifewithmins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top