Nihao Jewelry Haul


Helloo kittens! Today I bring you a very special post where I will show you some of the products that I got from Nihao Jewelry. It's an online jewelry and accesories store, which has amazing low prices and incredible quality pieces. 
They are a wholesale fashion jewelry site, which is perfect if you want to start your own business with a store. It would be a great idea if you need little pieces to costumize your pieces too, best place to buy jewelry bulk
They have from earring, necklaces, rings and all kind of jewelry, to bags, hats, and even clothes and shoes. Everything is super on trend, good quality and great prices. 

¡Hola a todos! Hoy os traigo un post muy especial por que voy a enseñaros todas las cositas que he pedido en Nihao Jewelry. Se trata de una tienda de bisutería y accesorios online, con precios unos precios increíbles y unas piezas de calidad estupenda. 
Son una web de venta al por mayor, lo cual es ideas si estas pensando en abrir un negocio, ya sea montando una pequeña tienda, o bien si quieres pedir piezas para decorar y crear tus propios diseños.  
Tienen muchísima variedad: desde pendientes, anillos, collares y todo tipo de joyería, hasta bolsos, gorros, zapatos e incluso piezas de ropa. Todo está en tendencia, es de buena calidad y a un precio estupendo. 

They have the latest products with over 200 new styles everyday; their fashion earrings are so on trend:
And they have the best variety on fashion headbands, which are totally in the moment right now! They have them with pearls in, with incrusted jewels, braided ones... They remaind me so much of Blair from GG, a total new yorker style icon:

I got a lot of things, but we can definetely say that earrings are my weakness: 
they have tons of different styles, materials, shapes and colours. All the latests trends and, of course, the most simple/basic things if you need them. Here are some of my favorite ones: 

Pendientes cactus


Pendientes huecos de resina plástica en forma de corazón

Aretes de aro de estrella

vintage pendientes de metal en relieve


Aretes huecos con diamantes geométricos


Aretes de flores de aleación de doble capa


Corazón colgante

Aretes de anillo de guirnalda de color


Pendientes de círculo espinosos

Alloy Fashion Geometric earring



Diadema de diamantes

Coletero con lazada



Pendientes de racimo

Alloy Fashion earring (Aro con perla colgando)


Aretes de aleación geométrica



I have posted a YouTube Video where I talk about everything that I got.
I really loved everything, the products look exactly like the pictures on the website and even better! I'm so glad to be able to try them and I really thank the Nihao Jewerley team

¡He grabado un vídeo de YouTube donde os hablo de todos los productos que recibí y he tenido la oportunidad de probar!

CONVERSATION

45 comentarios:

  1. Que bonitos accesorios escogistes, me encantaron todos los pendientes.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful earrings! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Cuántas monerías!
    Me encanta el turquesa de racimo....ideal.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siii, es precioso! Uno de mis favoritos sin duda.
      Un beso!

      Delete
  4. Wow! How many different jewelry! I like everything very much! Everything is so beautiful
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay! I would not be able to decide either, everything is so beautiful!!

      Delete
  5. pretty cute jewelries to own
    How is the week going?
    new post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/11/bloggers-struggling-with-poor-traffic.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lot of beautiful earrings! The last one are my favorite!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo I was actually about to take them out of the bascket, but finally decided to keep them and they turned out to be so beautiful. And they aren't heavy at all!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, they are so gorgeous:)
      I'm your new follower too, have a wonderful evening:)

      Delete
  7. WOW they have such a gorgeous pieces. I find a few which I would like to see in my collection. Thank you so much for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/declare-caviar-perfection-luxury-anti_14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank to you dear!! They have great products and basic pieces in every collection!

      Delete
  8. Me han enamorado las diademas, ¡qué bonitas son!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these pieces are so gorgeous! I especially love the hoops with the stars, so cute! Thanks for sharing! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful jewerly, I love all of them! :)...btw, would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on my blog and I´ll follow you back :) - https://whatafancyworldbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I can see myself wearing many of these pieces. Gorgeous collection! <3
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  12. great haul! What cute earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pieces! New jewelry is my absolute favorite!
    I just followed your lovely blog :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul babe, I love every single piece!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great pieces
    Enjoy your weekend.

    www.infinitelyposh.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Todo se ve estupendo! 💟💟💟 Que tengas una feliz semana! 🍁🧡🍂

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful photos and interesting post dear!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are cute pieces! I like the headbands!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are super adorable dear, especially those flower-shaped jewelries.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hola guapa, qué preciosidad de joyitas y diademas, te sigo bonita, un besazo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul! Many lovely items :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I love that one, just wore it yesterday!

      Delete

Back
to top