Summer Hairstyles


Hello kittens! Summer is here and so are the sunny days at the beach a.k.a. the sweaty days at the hot sun. It's a fact: summer days need some summer hair styles!
These days I tend to pick up my hair in a high bun and get those little hairs out of my face. And since I had never dyed my hair and I started getting a little bit bored with it, I decided to get some highlights to try to achive an ombré effect... Well, that was the idea. The reality turned a tiny bit different...


BRAIDS


BUNS


HALF UP HALF DOWN










CONVERSATION

6 comentarios:

  1. I love wearing bun lately! Boxer braids are ultimate summer hairstyle of 2016! Literally everyone wore them at least once xx Great post ^^

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I will be wearing some of these hairstyles during Autumn too! Favorite season *.*!

      Delete
  2. I never brush my hear, what can I do to improve my fashion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your hair is beautiful either way, don't need to brush it dear!

      Delete

Back
to top