MVMT Watch

Hello kittens! I have been away for some time, because I went on a road trip for the last month! I will be posting about it soon... But now I want to share with you this beautiful watch from MVMT
I picked up the 'Ghost Iris' style because I think it looks really elegant, simple and beautiful. 
I love how it gives a sophisticated appearence to the look, it's easy to match with everything, and I love gray tones for the upcoming Winter months.


Holii! Me he ausentado una temporada pero por una buena causa, he estado de viaje durante el último mes y pronto subiré cositas por aquí... Pero hoy quería enseñaros este precioso reloj de MVMT. Elegí el diseño en "Ghost Iris", porque me pareció súper elegante, sencillo y bonito. La verdad que siempre me han gustado más los relojes simples, y son los que tiendo a llevar más a menudo. Este estilo en concreto me parece muy fácil de combinar con prácticamente cualquier look, y lo veo ideal para los próximos meses de invierno, ya que me encanta combinar tonalidades grises!

Ghost Iris













MVMT watches are now available in sotres worldwide! Mine came in super fast shipping to Spain really well packaged. It arrived in perfect conditions. 
Los relojes de MVMT están disponibles en todo el mundo. El mío llego súper rápido a España, muy bien empaquetado y en perfectas condiciones. 







MVMT watches are affordable, really beautiful and they can be great gift ideas. They come in many different styles and colours, so I'm sure you will find the perfect one for you.

Los relojes de MVMT no son muy caros, por lo que suponen una buena idea para regalar. Hay muchos estilos y colores diferentes disponibles, así que estoy segura de que podréis encontrar vuestro reloj ideal! 


CONVERSATION

3 comentarios:

  1. What a beautiful watch! i really like the rose gold on it, a cute touch :)

    Hope you're having a great week :) So hot here, felt like summer today even though it's only spring!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top