Summer Style: Blue Pleated Midi Skirt


Hello kittens! Today I want to show you what has been my latest obsession: pleated skirts! I think they are an absolut must for this Summer, they are super comfortable, flowy and they look amazing. 
It's an easy way to look beautiful with a simple skirt, you can either wear it up and make it a glam look, or wear them as a casual every day look. 

Holii! Hoy os quiero enseñar una de mis últimas obsesiones en las tendencias de la moda: las faldas plisadas! Creo que son una de las piezas imprescindibles para este verano, son muy cómodas, ligeras, fáciles de usar y combinar, y además, quedan de maravilla. Tanto se pueden usar para el día a día en un casual look, o se pueden utilizar para vestirse de forma más arreglada. 

This is how I've stryled it:




In Summer I like to pair almost everything with a white top! It's a sure bet for looking good.
However, I think it would look cute with dusty pink, light yellow or even another shade of blue.
This skirt is from Stradivarius (19,99€).
And here we have the model on the site:

These are some of my pics wearing the skir, hope you like them!







CONVERSATION

3 comentarios:

Back
to top