Necklace Collection

Hello kittens! Today I bring you my Necklace Collection: these are some of my favorites and most worn necklaces. They are the most complemented as well.


Close up:


These 3 are the ones that I have been rocking more lately, since the two on the left are the newest I own. The one on the right has been with me for a long time and I still love it as much.

You can find the Cristal pendant in Claire's, and the moon one  here. Aliexpress has such an amazing deals but they may take forever to arrive...



These two are one of my favorites! (I know I'm saying that about all of them, but they are actually my favorite).
Deathly Hallows Necklace: here
Hunger Games Necklace: here




















 




I got this one from Aliexpress aswell: Here
I also liked another one wich looks really similar: click here



Both of these are from Claire's but I got them year ago so I don't think you would be able to find the exact same one, but you can find pretty nice ones here: http://www.claires.co.uk/


The one on the left was given to me by my friends on my 16th birthday I think, maybe 17th. It is one that I keep in my heart and I love so much beacuse of that.
The one on the right was given to me by my mum :). But I know both of them were from Bijou Brigitte: here.



This was more kind an experiment: I saw a video on Youtube of a girl doing a DIY on something similar (better) and I tried to do it. This was the result, but I have to be honest and say that it went much more well than I expected...

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top