Beauty Essentials


Hello kittens!

Just wanted to update you about my make up and beauty favorites. Some of them are still the same as always but I do have some new products as well.


Foundation: The Infallible pro matte by L'orĂ©al. I have a love/hate relationship with this one, but I am currently loving it! Matches my skin tone perfectly and doesn't dry out my skin as it used to. 

Blush: Bourjois blush in the shade Sienne, such a beautiful terracota reddish, matte, no shimmer.

Lips: NYX butter gloss in shade Praline. I hadn't had the opportunity to go to the Nyx Store in BCN yet, This one was actually given to me by a lovely friend of mine who lives in the city.

Eye shadow: Oldie but a goodie, the Sleek Palette in Storm. I use it almost everyday, in speciall the neutral shades, as much as I have already hit pan on both of them. I am also obsessed with the Maybelline color tattoo in On and on bronze. So easy to use, glides perfectly smooth in my lids.



My favorite fashion items: a Black Hat from Stradivarius, a floral shirt (mad about floral prints in spring time) and a simple vintage purse. 



CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top