Michael Todd Beauty Soniclear Petit

Happy 2020 kittens! First blog post of the year, I wish you all a happy new year full of health, joy and love. 
Today I want to share with you the newest addition to my skin care routine, the Michael Todd Beauty Soniclear Petit , that I was kindly gifted by the brand️. I use this cruelty-free tool to take off my make up at the end of the day. It leaves my skin soft, clean and with no make up residues! 
I feel like it's the perfect time to use it, since I have dry skin, it's always an extra struggle in winter time, but the Soniclear exfoliates my skin and gets rid of the dead skin too! It is water resistant and make it perfect to use in the shower. I couldn't be more in love, I highly recommend it! 



I use it every day since I got it, I can't get enough of it. I already see the effects and how it changed my skin! ❤
It came in perfect conditions, love the colours and the packaging!  It comes with a case, for both the brush and the Soniclear, which makes it so travel friendly.
 
It's water resistant and ideal to use in the shower! 
 You can purchase the Soniclear Petit online here!

CONVERSATION

1 comentarios:

Back
to top