2019 Make up & Beauty Favourites

Hello dears! Let me introduce you my firstv post as Mery Loves Fashion! After a long time I have decided to change the name of my socials: both my IG account and my Blog. 'Cats in the City' will always hold a special place in my heart. But 2020 it's a year of changes and new things for me!
After this is sad, let's talk about some products that I have been loving through last year, and still loving this year:

FOUNDATION
L’Orèal Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation
Base de Maquillaje Infalible 235 Miel
This has definetely been one of the best foundations I have tried ever! It works great with my skin, has a beautiful natural finish and it's so affordable. 

Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus Foundation 
Photo Focus Base de Maquillaje Desert Beige
This foundation has been my go to for full coverage looks! It looks amazing on pictures, and once again, it's super affordable. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam eyeshadow palette
I love how neutral it is and is a great everyday wear. I love how pigmented the shadows are, and they blend perfectly! I love this palette! It’s the perfect nude palette, that has so much versatility. 

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top