TOP 10 BIKINIS FOR THIS SUMMER


Hello kittens! I have been a while away cause I've been busy with my driving lessons. I just passed the theory and now I am starting with the practices ^^!
Happy Summer to everyone and here are My Top 10 Bikinis for this Summer:

Hellow kittens! Hace tiempo que no me paso por aquí pero es porque he estado bastante ocupada yendo a la autoescuela. Justó he aprobado el examen teórico y ahora estoy empezando a hacer las primeras prácticas ^^!
Feliz verano a todos, y aquí os dejo mi top 10 de los mejores bikinis:



I
I love turquoise bikinis, I think that blue and green shades look amazing on any skin tone!
Me encantan los bikinis turquesas, creo que los tonos azules y verdosos favorecen a cualquir tipo de pieles! 
Vero Moda Wrap Plunge Bikini: here




T

These hot pink swimsuits are such a funny idea! Estos bañadores de color rosa chillón me parecen una idea de los más divertida para este verano!
Boohoo Watermelons Swimsuits: Here
Missguided L.A. Swimsuit: Here





White Bikinis are the key, a great option if you want to make stand out your tanned skin! Los bikinis blancos son la clave si quieres que tu bronceado resalte!
River Island Crochet Bikini (left): Here
Missguided Mix & Match Hipster Bikini Brief (right): Here



This trikini has a Summer vibe and a lot of style, you will definitely make the difference with it! Este trikini tiene un estilo muy verianiego con su toque "hippie", seguro que no pasará desapercibido!  
ASOS Mirror Embroidered Cut Out Swimsuit: Here


 
This bikini has the cutest flounce crop top, it's so beautiful and classy, ideal either to spend the day at the beach or to have a pool party! Este bikini me parece monísimo, sobretodo el top con volantes. Es muy bonito y clásico, ideal tanto para pasar el día en la hamaca de la playa, como para una "pool party"!
Victoria's Secret Flounce Crop Top: Here




Lace up & Wraps: an interesting style shape + gorgeous prints = the perfect match! Cordones y giros: una forma muy especial + un estampado bien chulo= la combinación perfecta!
ASOS Peach Melba Floral Print Gathered Lace Up Bikini Top (left): here
Missguided Tropical Print Wrap Bikini Top(right): here 



A simple and classic black bikini is always an essential and you can combine it easily with lots of complements! El bikini negro es un clásico, simple y muy fácil de complementar!
REVOLVE Sofia by ViX Bikini: here



This high waisted bikini is one of my personal favorites! I find it so cute and sexy at the same time. Este bikini de cadera alta es uno de mis favoritos! Realza la figura y da efecto de altura.
Missguided Floral Bikini: here



REVOLVE Love To Love you Bikini (Left): here
REVOLVE Love to Love you One Piece: here



OYSHO Bandeau Bikini Push Up Geométrico: Here


CONVERSATION

9 comentarios:

  1. <3 Loved this post! You have really great taste and I´m especially in love with the black, hippie one
    Sky<3

    xskyofcloudsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love!! I really like that black one, it's so especial!

      Delete
  2. I love white one but others are great as well :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pink one pieces are so cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the River Island crochet bikini and they also have a black crochet swimsuit which is also mega cute! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going on holiday soon and I would love to get the simple black ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! They are so simple and cute, always come on handy ^^!

      Delete

Back
to top