BCN Haul

Hello kittens!

As I have said before, last Friday I spent the day in Barcelona. I met with some of my old friends and had an amazing time together! I also took advantage of being in the city and I did some hauls: 


First stop was PRIMOR: a make up and perfume store located nect to Plç Catalunya. I have to say that the first time I got in there I bought nothing. Am I the only one who likes to make a first row to take a look and come back later? 
Next stop was El Corte Inglés, the MAC Cosmestics counter actually. That's were we spent the longest time trying to find the perfect lipstick that would suit me in many different occasions. I finally decided that "Brave" was the one. 



I also got my make up done by one of the MUA from MAC, but I have to be honest and say that I didn't like the final result. The highlight (Soft and Gentle) looked so ashy on me as if I was wearing dust, and on of the bronzers from the new collection looked dirty on me, as if it was mud.
I also checked out the new Jo Malone counter, which I didn't know existed in Barcelona. Really nice fragances^^ And the NYX one! But I couldn't decide myself what to get...

After that I went back again to PRIMOR and this time I got a bunch of goodies: 2 lippies from Wet n' Wild (one of my favorite formulas, amazing quality and amazing price) in 2 different shades:
-Mauve Outta Here: a pretty mauve/pinkish shade, ideal for Spring time.
-Spicked with Rum: a really beautiful spicy shade, which I didn't expect to love as much as I do in the moment.
I finally got the Real Techniques Sponge and I am currently using it daily.
And a surprising purchase, the revelation of the month has been the Make up Revolution Sculpt and Bronze palette in medium. I did not expect at all such an incredible pigmentation from the bronzer and blusher shades.


And our last stop was at Sephora, just got some face masks from Tony moly, a korean beauty brand. It was really crowded and I was running out of time so I had to hurry to go back home!

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top