Worm Brown

Today's make up:

-Sleek Palette in Storm
-Infallible pro matte foundation by Loréal
-Bahama Mama bronzer by The Balm
-Fit me concealer by Maybelline


www.instagram.com/missmary.mkThe Storm palette is one of my favorites. I use its neutral colors day by day, and I use the bright-shimmer shades on special occasions, a night out, or whenever I feel like (which is practically all the time, cause I love the brown shades so much!!).


I'm still trying out the infallible foundation, and I have to say that the more I use it the more I enjoy it.

These rainy days I've been wearing worm shadows because who said you can't be stylish in the rain? Cloudy days are actually my favorites, but now the sun is finally shining and looks like spring is in the corner and I am so excited to start using bright and screaming colors!

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top