Oscars 2016





Last Sunday 29th of February was celebrated the 88th edition of The Oscar Awards and there where really good dresses, stunning dresses actually. And there where awful dresses as well, just like always...



CHARLIZE THERON

http://www.vogue.com/slideshow/13407509/oscars-2016-fashion-red-carpet/#2

My favorite one in The Red Carpet was Charlize Theron, wearing an AMAZING Dior Red dress.
Hands down the best dressed, at least for me.


Charlize Theron in a Dior Haute Couture dress and Harry Winston jewelry.


I admire her and her style, always looks gorgeous, either on set or showing up in a huge celebration like this one.









                                                      
         JENNIFER LAWRENCE
http://www.vogue.com/slideshow/13407509/oscars-2016-fashion-red-carpet/#1


Another one of my favorites was Jennifer Lawrence. Black, sparkly, elegant, simple.

Jennifer in a Dior Couture dress and Chopard jewelry.

She is always flawless, pretty, never misses on what to where. That's why she's the new muse of the French signature.


I definitely have a thing for Dior. I'm always in love with their designs, so unique and magic.












LEONARDO DICAPRIO

And my final mention goes to... Leonardo DiCaprio! There was no doubt about it. He finally got his ward, so awaited and so deserved.
I was so happy when he was given the Oscar, OMG, I was so excited and almost in tears when I heard is humble and beautiful speech... There is no one like him.

He was wearing a Giorgio Armani suit and Christian Louboutin shoes.



Leonardo DiCaprio Oscars 2016 wins

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top