Hugh Glass

Two Saturdays ago, February the 6th, I went to the cinema with one of my friends to watch the amazing and so expected DiCaprio's film: "THE REVENANT". I actually awaited so much to see it, I even planned to go watch it a week before the premiere...
As a Leonardo DiCaprio fan I have to say that it isn't his best role (no doubt about it), but the character he played was amazing! So unique and and different.
He is nominated to the Oscar Award as Best actor, as many times before... But I hope he gets it once and for all. Because he deserves it more than any other. Anyways, if it does happen he doesn't win the award, the nex candidate will be  Eddie Redmayne, for his gorgeous role in "The Danish Girl".



Hace un par de sábados, concretamente el 6 de Febrero, fui con una amiga al cine a ver la película más esperada de este año: "EL RENACIDO". De hecho, tenía tantas ganas de verla que incluso pensé en adelantarme una semana al estreno para poder verla...
Como fan incondicional de Leonardo DiCaprio, he de decir que éste no es su mejor papel, ya que es muy difcil que supere algunas de sus anteriores actuaciones, pero la interpretación de este personaje fue brutal! Increíble como siempre..
Está nominado en calidad de mejor actor en los premios Óscar. Espero que lo gane de una vez por todas, porque se lo merece muchísimo más que otros. De todas formas, en caso de que no se lo dieran a él, el siguiente candidato sería, sin duda alguna, Eddie Redmayne, por su impresionante papel en "La chica danesa".


These are some of my last week's outfits: I love my new Black Jacket from Stradivarius. I'm in love with it, jus as much as with my hat!




https://www.instagram.com/missmary.mk/

CONVERSATION

1 comentarios:

  1. Hello, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. It is optional and if you do accept you can check the rules here: http://summerloveunr.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top