Uraban Decay: Naked 3

Today I bring you my review on the amazing Urban Decay Palette: NAKED3. I am in love with this palette and all of its shades, the shimmer the mattes, the darks, the lights... so beautiful!

Shades from L-R: Strange - Dust -Burnout - Limit - Buzz - Trick - Nooner - Liar - Factory - Mugshot - Darkside - Blackheart

Such a lovely tones, with this palette I can create some nice looks, very suitable for the Spring season, and Summer as well (but I am going to use it all year round of course). In special a romantic look, or a golden bronzed one. To give the shadows extra intensity I always make sure to use an eyeshadow primer underneath.


Here are the swatches of the 12 eyeshadows. My favorite one is Blackheart, a dark brown with deep and intense purple reddish shimmer. On the other hand, the one that I like the least is Darkside, I don't know if it is just in this specific palette but the pigmentation is not the best... 
I adore these two matte shades together: Limit&Nooner. I wore them today and I love they way they look, so soft and natural.


This is a very special palette for me, and I will always keep it in my heart, not for the material fact, but for the sentimental meaning it has to me. It was given to me by one of my most precious friends: -A.

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top