Current Foundation Collection


This is my current Foundation Collection, from left to right:
  • Bourjois Healthy mix Foundation
  • Loreal Dream Wonder Nude
  • Loreal Infallible Pro Mat
  • Maybelline Fit me Foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Velvet
  • Garnier BB Cream

My favorite out of them, and the one I own the longest time is the Bourjois one. I love this foundation, it has a medium coverage and you can build it up to full coverage. I does not dry my skin out, nor makes it look oily. It's hands down one of the best ones out there, cause you get a good amount of product, such amazing quality for a great price!

My second choice is Maybelline Fit me! This is a foundation I have been yearning to get, but it was always sold out in my locals drugstore. Finally got it a few weeks ago and I have been using it since then, and I have to say, I adore its finish. Especially for Winter time, because my skin dries out so much, and this foundation has a liquid consistence that prevents me from creasing.

Garnier's BB Cream is one of my most used, especially in Summer, when I want a light coverage to ad. It's easy to use and I always apply it with my hands only.

Loreal Infalible is not actually one that I like... I have tried it many times, and it doesn't work out to me... I don't know why is it but it turns so cacky on my skin. Doesn't look good on my dry skin, though I tried it out with some primers and it looks quite better with them underneath. I also got the wrong shade (too light) for me, so I don't tend to use it as often as I would like.
This is a foundation I recommend so much if you have normal to oily skin.

Maybelline Velvet dream, again, I took the wrong shade, too dark this time. In the range of shades available there was any that could mach my skin tone. I'm going to wait till Summer, when I'm more tanned.


CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top